All about the things I see and the way I see things...

Wednesday, August 30, 2006

The call

It was a crazy week and the day was even worse. I was juggling too many things and my ToDo list was only increasing. I was seriously contemplating setting an out-of-office on Outlook and voicemail and walking out that door.

Until...my mobile rang. Now that was the last thing I wanted. It showed a friend's number so I took it. There dint seem to be anyone on the other side. And then I heard the sweet voice. I did not understand a word she said in her baby language. But she made me smile on a day like that. Thanks Naomi - you made my day. Naomi is Trilok and Kanchan's daughter, and a little over a year old
:)

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

hey, that was soo cute :)
ginnie

Anonymous said...

Now I wonder, why my phone bills are so high... :).

See calls my accountant , gets my dentist appoinments.

Trilok